|" Prompt, Courteous,
Residential * Commercial * Industrial
Agricultural Waste Management Practices (NJAC 2:91)
All agricultural animal operations (farms or privates homes) MUST follow the General
- Animal operations should not allow animals in confined areas to have uncontrolled
access to waters of the state (Go on NJDEP website for water/stream listings)
- Manure storage areas shall be located at least 100 linear feet from the waters of the
- Land application of animal waste (manure spreading) shall be performed in accordance
with the principles of the NJDA Best Management Practices (BMP) Manual.
- Dead animals and related waste resulting from reportable contagious disease or an act
of bio-terrorism shall not dispose of without first contacting the State Veterinarian.
- Any person entering a farm to conduct official business related to these rules shall follow
Rule approved: March 16 th 2009
All farms must comply with the general rule: March 2010
Animal Waste Management Plans (AWMP)must be completed: Sept 2010
All BMP’s required in AWMP must be completed: March 2012
or call us for all your manure removal needs.